Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Brain is Blue

Much like Jim Carrey's pen in Liar, Liar, my brain is blue.

Hey, that's my wife's favorite color. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Ah, the mysteries of cyberspace...

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

5 comments:

Aprilynne Pike said...

That's fun. My brain is purple.

"Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself."

Yep, that sounds a lot like me.:)

LadyBronco said...

Mine was purple, as well.

I do like to daydream, I must admit...lol!

Tyhitia Green said...

Apprently, my brain is purple and I'm very creative.

David L. McAfee said...

#@#*$# is EVERY other writer's brain Farkin' purple?

Why me da only blue brain?

Anonymous said...

I have a purple brain!

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


Yeah, I'll agree with that! :)