Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Woohoo! Timothy and the Dragon's Gate is out today!

Wow. Has it really been since August of 2008? My, how time flies when you have so little to say. :)

A lot has happened in the last 4 months. A lot, and not enough. But all that is another story. This blog entry isn’t about me; it’s about the oh-so-lovely-and-talented Adrienne Kress. More specifically, it’s about her sophomore MG novel, Timothy and the Dragon’s Gate.

Having read and loved Adrienne’s debut MG novel, Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, I have been waiting patiently for Timmy and his dragon to leave the mysterious world of Coming Soon and emerge into the delightful land of Available Now.

That day has finally come!

Yes, folks, Timothy and the Dragon’s Gate is available now through all normal book-buying avenues, and I for one will waste no time acquiring my very own copy (yay!). I’m looking forward to curling up with Adrienne’s prose, should be a treat.

Anyway, I’m just passing this along to anyone who may stumble onto this blog from the Netherworld of Lost Bloggers (I’m not lost, I’m just very, very slow!). If anyone is around and reading, do stop and grab a copy of Timothy for yourself. And if you haven’t already read Adrienne’s first book, Alex and the Ironic Gentleman, you really should. It’s great.

To quote my favorite character from Alex, the book is “Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack.”

‘Nuff said.

1 comment:

Tyhitia Green said...

Glad you're back! I'll have to pick up Adrienne's book. Both of them. :-) Thanks for sharing this. And don't wait another five months. :-P```