Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hmmmmm....My Spidey-Theme Sense Is Tingling...

OK, so when I found my superhero identity I turned out to be my mostest favoritest superhero of all: Spiderman. (yay!!)

So today I find the Super Villian test, so naturally I took it.

Whaddya know...the Spidey theme continues. I'm Venom! (another Yay!). That's cool because he was one of my favorite villains as a kid, too. :)

Your results:
You are Venom


































Venom
46%
Mr. Freeze
46%
The Joker
36%
Two-Face
29%
Lex Luthor
26%
Magneto
25%
Mystique
21%
Catwoman
18%
Dr. Doom
18%
Green Goblin
17%
Apocalypse
16%
Riddler
14%
Poison Ivy
13%
Dark Phoenix
11%
Kingpin
6%
Juggernaut
5%
Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

5 comments:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

FYI - I was an 82% match with Apocalypse, 78% match with Dr. Doom and 67% match with Poison Ivy. I'm weirded out by high my evil quotient is.

Tyhitia Green said...

Ooooh, I'm Mystique...awesome! What a cool woman! :*)

Chris Eldin said...

Hi David, I'm linking you to better stalk.....errr, find you.
:-)

Michael said...

I got Doctor Doom. I don't get it. Some of the villians in the list don't seem to match my answers. Like, how can I get the Riddler when I said that I don't like making practical jokes?

Naomi said...

I'm Dark Pheonix. Awesome! I smite you all with my galazy destroying powers!